2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Persian Calligraphy's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Persian Calligraphy's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Persian Calligraphy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Persian Calligraphy's web site are provided "as is". Persian Calligraphy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Persian Calligraphy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Persian Calligraphy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Persian Calligraphy's Internet site, even if Persian Calligraphy or a Persian Calligraphy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Persian Calligraphy's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Persian Calligraphy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Persian Calligraphy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Persian Calligraphy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Persian Calligraphy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Persian Calligraphy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Persian Calligraphy's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Return and Refund Policy
- You may get a full or partial refund for purchases within 30 days of the original transaction.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping amount.
- We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
- For custom calligraphy commissions you will be presented with samples artworks/designs and you will make your original ideas and preferences clear to our artists; the artist will work with you -within reasonable extents of work- to provide you with drafts and to make the changes to have the custom calligraphy order meet or exceed your expectations; nevertheless, custom calligraphy commissions are nonrefundable.
- Tuition fee at calligraphy classes is partially refundable within 30 days of the original transaction. The partial refund would be calculated based on the number of sessions passed and for each session passed $40 will be deducted from the principle amount and the reminder will constitute the partial refund; this refund will be credited to the customer’s account as a store credit. The "basic calligraphy tools packet" would need to be returned in case a refund is requested.
- Ship authorized returns to this address: 25342 Rivendell Ter. Moreno Valley CA 92553. For questions regarding our return policy please contact customer service team at: email@example.com